Houthi media: 15 American raids targeting Sanaa during the past hours – the seventh day

Houthi media reported that 15 American raids targeted Sanaa in Yemen during the past hours.

US National Security Adviser Mike Waltz announced that he is “fully responsible” that a journalist had an error in an encrypted chat group via the “Signal” application, which included officials in the administration of US President Donald Trump discussing plans for a military strike against the Houthis in Yemen.

“I am the one who created the group, it is embarrassing, and we will achieve the matter to find out how this happened.”

Waltz had unintentionally, Jeffrey Goldberg, Editor -in -Chief of “The Atlantic”, to the chat group called “The Small Houthi Group” on March 11, which also included Vice President JD Vans, Foreign Minister Marco Rubio, Defense Minister Beit Higseth and Director of the Central Intelligence Agency John Ratcliffe.

Trump and White House journalist Caroline Levit confirmed that no secret information had been exchanged inside the conversation.

However, the Goldberg report, which revealed details of the types of weapons used and the timing of strikes, sparked sharp criticism from the Democrats, who demanded the resignation of Waltz and the Minister of Defense Higseth due to security breach.

Senator Mark Warner, chief Democrat at the Intelligence Committee, said: “Regardless of the confidential information that should not be discussed through non -classified systems, it is amazing that these senior officials have not even achieved the identity of all members of the group,” said Senator Mark Warner, Senior Democrat at the Intelligence Committee.

For his part, Trump defended Walz, stressing that he will not be said from his position because of the accident. “It was a mistake, but it was not an important thing,” the US president said.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top