UNRWA: 9 children were killed in Israeli bombing on our facilities in Gaza – the seventh day

The Commissioner for the Relief and Works Agency for the Palestinian Refugees “UNRWA” Philip Lazarini “said that 9 children were killed in the bombing of the Israeli occupation of the UN agency in the northern Gaza Strip yesterday, Wednesday.

This came in a publication of the UN official on the “X” social media platform, and was reported by the Palestinian News Agency “Wafa” today, Thursday, in response to the occupation army targeting a UNRWA building in the northern Gaza Strip.

Lazarini added: “Even the rubble became targets, as the Israeli forces targeted the UNRWA building in Jabalia, north of Gaza,” noting that the target UNRWA building was previously used as a health center, and was severely damaged at the beginning of the attacks.

He said, according to initial reports, the building was harbored 700 people when it was targeted, and that 9 children, including a two -week -old baby, were among the victims.

Lazarini pointed out that the displaced people due to the aggression on the Gaza Strip have no place they go to, and that even after targeting the UNRWA building, those who resorted to it continued to remain in it, as he pointed out that since the beginning of the aggression, more than 300 United Nations buildings have been damaged or completely destroyed.

Lazarini added that more than 700 people were martyred while they were seeking to obtain international protection to bomb the occupation on Gaza, stressing that the United Nations facilities, employees and operations were ignored by a violation of international law, calling for an independent investigation into the attacks targeting United Nations facilities.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top