An armed American Zionist group threatening students supporting Palestine to deport .. Details – The seventh day

The Washington Post highlighted a “armed Zionist group” that threatens activists supporting Palestine on the Internet by including them on the deportation lists, noting that this group returned to appear in the United States with a list of individuals who want to arrest them.

The Washington Post stated that six weeks before the arrest of American immigration officials by Mahmoud Khalil, the student at the University of Colombia, the group called Betar Us on its account on the X platform, asking for the activist supporting Palestine on its list of “deportation”.

On January 29, “Betar” published a video of an interview conducted by “CNN” with Khalil in a university protest, and accompanied him with a comment: “It is ten in the evening and the Customs and Immigration Agency knows the title of his house and his place .. We have provided all his information to many sources.”

Khalil, who holds the green card for permanent residence and married to an American citizen, was arrested on March 8. After that, the “Betar” group with the Washington Post participated in a list of the next potential goals that it said had notified the Trump administration officials, including Momodo Tal, a student at Cornell University who was stopped twice last year because of his role in the protests of Palestine’s support at the university.

Now, Tal is struggling to stay in the country. The Betar US group, which is an American branch that has been recovering and rapidly growing for an armed Zionist group of a century old, claims that it has a role in this and that it is moving on the list of next names in the list.

The newspaper said it was unable to determine whether this group had a role in the Trump administration’s decision targeting Khalil and Tal deportation. In a statement, the US Department of Internal Security said that the Immigration and Customs Agency does not cooperate with it and did not receive any reports over the phone.

However, the Zionist group claims that the government is listening, as well as the lawyers of Khalil and Tal, whose academic visas were canceled. Estam Betar was mentioned in their two judicial calls, in which they said that they were targeted as part of an illegal campaign against the pro -Palestine discourse.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top