Media affiliated with the Houthi group confirmed that the American aggression targets 4 raids in the Jarban region of Sanhan district in Sanaa.
Do not miss
- Hamas condemns Netanyahu and his government to resume aggression on Gaza and describes it as treachery - the seventh day
- Eid Al -Fitr holiday 2025 for private sector workers until Tuesday - the seventh day
- Palestinian Minister of Health: The health situation is in a critical condition and in an urgent need for support - the seventh day
The American National Security Adviser announces his responsibility for security leak on Yemen
The repercussions of the Segenal scandal, and the disclosure of secret American military plans related to the Houthi strike in Yemen on a commercial application, are hesitant to hesitate in Washington’s policy and security circles.
The Trump administration members faced a strong session in the US House of Representatives on Wednesday evening, and they insisted on not committing a violation regarding the use of commercial messages application to discuss American military plans to strike the Houthis in Yemen. In a previous session on Tuesday, the heads of intelligence services before the Senate that they are not that any of their articles, or secret “intelligence information”, had been revealed in the chat, where senior officials discussed the timing, extent of the comparison and the potential targets of the air strikes planned by the administration on the Houthis in Yemen.
- About 750,000 displaced people internally return to their original citizen in Syria since November 2024 - the seventh day
- The occupation continues its aggression against Tulkarm and its camps, amid demolition of homes and forced displacement - the seventh day
The New York Times said that their answer left the door open to the idea that some of the Pentagon plans that were shared in the chat may have been secret. But on Wednesday, there was no hesitation, as Toulcy Gabbard, Director of National Intelligence, confirmed that no secret materials were published in the group chat. She said, “No sources, methods, sites, or war plans were shared.”
- Hamas condemns Netanyahu and his government to resume aggression on Gaza and describes it as treachery - the seventh day
- Eid Al -Fitr holiday 2025 for private sector workers until Tuesday - the seventh day
This comes at a time when the newspaper The Atlantic, whose editor -in -chief was included in the Segel Chat Group by mistake without anyone noticing its existence, published the text of the messages that national security officials exchanged, especially the Defense Minister Beit Higsith about the military strike against the Houthis, including a specific time sequence and timing.
Despite the insistence of senior American officials that the information that was revealed was not secret, other officials spoke to them as the information that the information written by Higsith was very secret at the time of its writing.
For his part, President Trump described the repercussions of the crisis as persecution, and said that his national security adviser Mike Waltz was responsible for establishing the group, but he denied any responsibility for Higsith, and said that the conversation did not respond to anything that undermines the attack on the Houthis.