Lebanese Minister of Information: They are keen to establish security in the south – the seventh day

Lebanese Information Minister Paul Morcos confirmed that Israel does not have any justification for its repeated attacks on his country, stressing that the Lebanese government is keen to establish security in the south by deploying the Lebanese army and strengthening its presence in the region.

Morcos said – in a special statement to “Sky News” channel this evening /Saturday – that the Lebanese army is working to implement its field duties effectively, which was evident during the seizure of a platform for firing missiles where the investigations are completed in this context, pointing out that the government will continue to pressure Israel through several channels to stop its attacks on Lebanon.

The Minister of Information added that the Lebanese government is making unremitting efforts to prevent Lebanon from slipping into a new conflict, noting that the army is working to strengthen its spread in the south to ensure security and stability.

Morcos confirmed that the Lebanese authorities closed a number of illegal crossings on the border with Syria, as part of security measures to prevent any threats or violations.
Earlier on Saturday, Israel said it launched attacks on Hezbollah, hours after three missiles fired from Lebanon.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top