Media affiliated with the Houthi group in Yemen said on Monday that the United States launched two air strikes on the city of Hodeidah.
🚨 Urgent ⚡️‼ ️
A very violent American bombing of Hodeidah now. pic.twitter.com/2ouyh9omkk
Vision for War Studies (@Roaastudies) March 16, 2025
Houthi media reported the occurrence of “American aggression with two raids, targeting a cotton shop in the Zabid district” in the coastal province of Hodeidah, which had previously been subjected to Israeli strikes last year.
The Houthi group announced, on Sunday evening, the American bombing of two raids targeting the detained ship “Galaxy Lider”.
- Associated Press: Israel cuts food and supplies from Gaza ... and relief organizations are racing against time - the seventh day
- A warning of thunderstorms and snowfall in Morocco - the seventh day
The group stated in a brief statement that “two raids of the American enemy targeted the cabin of the leadership in the Israeli ship, the detained Galaxy Lider.”
The statement did not address more information, or the results of the bombing, while no comment was issued by the United States of America about the matter.
- A warning of thunderstorms and snowfall in Morocco - the seventh day
- The occupation burns the Al -Nasr Mosque in Nablus and destroys its contents - the seventh day
- The administrative judiciary rejects the appeals of stopping the elections
The US Defense Secretary, Beit Higsith, said on Sunday that the United States will continue to attack the Houthis in Yemen to stop their attacks on the shipping movement, while the group allied with Iran indicated that it may rise its attacks in response to bloody strikes launched by Washington on Saturday.
- The Yemeni Army: The martyrdom of a soldier and the injury of others in confrontations with the Houthis in Marib - the seventh day
- The occupation burns the Al -Nasr Mosque in Nablus and destroys its contents - the seventh day
- The administrative judiciary rejects the appeals of stopping the elections