Reuters quoted US officials that the Pentagon has started preparing plans for a possible withdrawal from Syria if an order was issued.
- European countries reject any "any role" of Hamas in Gaza in the future - the seventh day
- 80 thousand Palestinians perform the second Friday prayers of Ramadan at Al -Aqsa Mosque - the seventh day
- Mecca hosts today the "Gulf Ministerial" and joint meetings with Egypt, Syria, Morocco and Jordan - the seventh day
A Pentagon official said that the US Central Command commander played a role in pushing the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) to reach an agreement with the Damascus government.
A Syrian government official said that the presidency will solve the outstanding issues between the Syrian Democratic Forces and Turkey.
Last month, NBC News quoted US officials as saying that the American administration is working on plans to withdraw all American forces from Syria.
- Syrian security seizes the perpetrator of a massacre in Hama - the seventh day
- Lebanese health: a soldier was killed and two people were injured in an Israeli attack on Kafr Kael - the seventh day
- Participants in the meeting of the Syrian neighboring ministers of the Syrian countries condemning Israeli interventions on Syria - the seventh day
The report added that US President Donald Trump and officials close to him recently expressed their interest in withdrawing American forces from Syria, prompting Pentagon officials to start plans to completely withdraw.
It is reported that Trump tried to withdraw all forces from Syria in 2018 during his first term, prompting former Defense Minister James Mattis to resign.